SMCB: Converter (For Cb Radio Use)
California Residents - Prop 65 Warning
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Linear Designed 24-12 VDC Converter
The linear design greatly reduces the chance of radio interference on CB radios. All CB radios are highly susceptible to noise interferences. Such interference can be emitted from "switching" regulated converters. The SMCB should only be used on CB radios. All other applications should use the SM2412 "switching" style converter.
- Input Voltage: 18-30 VDC
- Output Voltage: 13.8 VDC +/- .35 VDC
- Output Current: 3.0 Amp (full load)
- Current Limiting: 3.0 Amp
- Load Regulation: .20 VDC
- Output Ripple: <.03 VDC
- Weight: 1 Lb.
- Dimensions: 5" L x 2-1/2" H x 2-1/4" W
- Warranty: 2 Year Limited Warranty