27X2R: Tie Down Strap Assembly with Ratchet and Flat Hooks; 2 Inch X 27 Foot
2" Tie Down Strap with Ratchet
- 2" x 27' Tie Down Strap Assembly
- Heavy duty 2" utility strap with long handle ratchet and 2" flat hooks
- Rated Capacity: 10,000 lbs.
- Assembly Break Strength (A.B.S.): 12,000 lbs.
- Working Load Limit (W.L.L.): 4,000 lbs.
WARNING: Failure to comply with warning may result in severe personal injury or death. Inspect assembly before each use. Tiedown assembly is not to be used for lifting. Webbing should not be used if any signs of burning, melting, cuts, fraying or abrasion of fibers, or alterations are present. Hardware should not be used if any signs of damage, deformation or alterations are present. Hardware strength will be reduced if load path in area of hardware is not in a straight line. Use corner pads to protect webbing from sharp edges. Refer to Federal, State or provincial regulations for proper tie down methods.
PARTS CROSS-OVER TABLE
|Translectric Item Number||Manufacturer Part Number||Manufacturer|