SM480-20: Noise/Spike Filter (6-48v)
California Residents - Prop 65 Warning
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Metal oxide varister clamp for max voltage surge
- High efficiency
- Low dc circuit impedance
- 20 A continuous output current
- LCR low pass tuned circuit
- Shielded against noise and RF interference
- Used on its own to suppress noise in radios, and other electronic equipment on vehicles
- When used inline with a Translectric DC-DC converter, it provides voltage spike protection for the converter
- Input Min/Max: 4-60 VDC
- Full Load 100%: 20 A
- Current 50%: 30A
- Max Input (20 micro sec. 400V for 10ms): 1000V
- Max Clamping Voltage: 135 VDC @ 10 A
- Efficiency: 97%
- Spikes @ 130 Volt
- Dimensions: 4.75" L x 2" H x 2.5" W
- Weight: 1 lb.
- Remove noise and suppress voltage spikes that may otherwise damage or interfere with normal operation of video, radio equipment, and DC to DC converters.
- Warranty: 2 Years
Write Your Own Review