SM480-8: Noise/Spike Filter (6-48v)
WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!
California Residents - Prop 65 Warning
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Metal oxide varister clamp for max voltage surge
- High efficiency
- Low dc circuit impedance
- 8 A continuous output current
- LCR low pass tuned circuit
- Shielded against noise and RF interference
- Used on its own to suppress noise in radios, and other electronic equipment on vehicles
- When used inline with a Translectric DC-DC converter, it provides voltage spike protection for the converter
- Input Min/Max: 4-60 VDC
- Full Load 100%: 8 A
- Current 50%: 16A
- Max Input (20 micro sec. 400V for 10ms): 1000V
- Max Clamping Voltage: 135 VDC @ 5 A
- Efficiency: 96%
- Spikes @ 65 Volt
- Dimensions: 4" L x 2.25" H x 1.5" W
- Weight: 9.1 oz.
- Remove noise and suppress voltage spikes that may otherwise damage or interfere with normal operation of video, radio euipment, and DC to DC converters
- Warranty: 2 Years
Write Your Own Review